Your profile on Winnie helps other parents learn about who you are when you ask questions, answer questions and write reviews. Filling out your profile also helps us provide a more tailored experience so you can see information relevant to where you live and the ages of your kids.
In the Mobile Apps 📱
- Tap on the 👤 Profile tab.
- Tap the ⚙️ Settings icon located in the upper right.
- Update the fields you would like to change.
- Return to your Profile and it should automatically update.
In a Web Browser 🌎
- Visit the Settings page, logging in if needed.
- Click the Edit button next to the fields you would like to change.
- Reload your Profile page to see the updates.
You can upload a photo, choose your display name, set your home location, and add a short bio as well as add the ages of your children or your due date if you're expecting.
Do I have to use my real name?
Not at all. Most people on Winnie go by their first name, but you can use a pseudonym or any other name you choose, as long as it does not violate the Rules. (That means no offensive words and no pretending to be someone you're not!)
Who can see my profile?
Your profile information is visible to people using Winnie's website and apps. You can use the Profile Visibility option in Settings to further restrict who is allowed to view your profile.