When you log in to Winnie with your business account, you can get the following reporting on the performance of your claimed business listings.
The number of times your business could have been seen by a user on Winnie. This can happen in a number of different places, including in search results, email, related places or the user's home feed.
The number of times your business listing page was viewed on Winnie. This is only counted if the page was loaded, meaning that a user clicked through from search, feed, or anywhere else they could have seen a link to your business listing.
The number of unique users who performed one or more referral events on your page, either in the website or the mobile apps. The referral events are:
- Navigating to your business website
- Clicking the link to email your business
- Clicking the link to call your business
- Clicking the link to get directions to your business
- Bookmarking your business page
- Sharing your business page
The number of reviews on your page.